Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Forgotten Soldiers Outreach. We are a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization located in Lake Worth, Florida. Our volunteers help with warehouse inventory, sorting donations, packing care packages, special events, general office duties and fundraising.
- Our warehouse/office hours are Tuesday-Thursday, 9am-2pm.
- Volunteer Days are Tuesdays 9:30am-1:30pm, other days may be added as needed
- All volunteers must complete a waiver form.
- Closed-toe shoes are required when working in the warehouse.
- We accept volunteers from 14-17 years of age for school community service hours.
- We do not accept court-ordered community service.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent at all times.