Our goal is to continually encourage the men and women who are abroad fighting for our great nation. Our hope is to inspire hope, strength and courage while they are separated from loved ones, families,…
**ATTENTION TROOP LEADERS OUTSIDE THE STATE OF FLORIDA,
Thank you for your interest in participating in our Girl Scout Patch Program.
Our out of state program runs as follows:
1) Co-sponsor a packing event ($25/box) with one of our South Florida troops that will physically pack our “We Care” packages
– The South Florida Troop will also be a co-sponsor and this will allow us to send out more “We Care” packages from both troops
– We would require letters of encouragement, or creative group project (i.e, popsicle with American Flags on one side, and the girls signature and troop # on the other), just something unique and creative from both troops.
– A letter from the troop leader providing a return address, so as to provide the opportunity for recipient to write back (not guaranteed, but always a possibility)
– A signed document by all the Girl Scouts in the troop acknowledging that they completed the “checklist” – see attached brochure and checklist (keeping in mind, age appropriate such as Daisys and Brownies do not need to do the entire checklist)
– A photo of the girls to include in our “We Care” packages
2) Upon receipt of these items, we will send the Troop a special letter and certificate, as well as the patches!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR OFFICE. THANK YOU!
You must be logged in to post a comment.