Our goal is to continually encourage the men and women who are abroad fighting for our great nation. Our hope is to inspire hope, strength and courage while they are separated from loved ones, families,…
Updated on 8/31/15. Please note that donated items are considered “in-kind” donations and may be tax deductible.
WE ARE ALWAYS IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR PACKING EVENTS:
*GIFT CERTIFICATES TO RETAIL STORES, RESTAURANTS, SPAS ETC FOR GIFT BASKETS FOR FUNDRAISERS
* 10 x 10 EVENT TENTS
* Ziplock bags (quart size and snack and sandwich size)
* (3) TABLE TOP COMMERCIAL TAPE GUNS FOR PACKING TAPE
* CLEAR PACKING TAPE
* BROCHURE HOLDERS
* CLEAR PLASTIC CASES
* #10 size white envelopes (with peel and stick closure)
* White copy paper for laser or multipurpose for ink jet
* Trash bags 45 gallon
* Waste basket liners 13 gallon
* Books of postage stamps
* Acrylic holders: 8 x 10 Vertical 5 x 7 Vertical
* Business Card Size: Vertical Horizontal
* Raffle Tickets
* 15 gal. Storage Box with Interlocking lids & stackable – for “Kits”
* White shipping labels (6 pp)
* White address labels (30 pp)
* White window envelopes (2 windows)
* Certificate paper
* Frames for Documents & Certificates
****American Flags to use at events****
Need 1000 Flags for graves 11″X 17″ with either a 24″ or 36″ stick for our Annual Memorial Day “A Day to Remember” Memorial Day Service, as well as additional flags to utilize throughout the year.
As always, we need funds to help defray the shipping costs, especially as we continue to grow with more and more names of U.S. Servicemen and women registering everyday!!!
Please remember that our packages are handled by multiple organizations, travel thousands of miles and are subject to much tousling.
Please: No glass, no potato chips (we accept canned Pringles, canned potato sticks; canned Fritos or Cheetoes; cans, packages or plastic jars of nuts, etc). Canned vegetables should be donated to your local food bank. Please, no used or opened products. While we appreciate all donations, please keep in mind that food should be ready made or microwavable.
“We cannot accept expired items – please do not send items with dates past their “best if used by” date.”
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR DONATIONS AND SUPPORT!
You must be logged in to post a comment.